Follow My Journey

Follow My Journey
Istanbul-Bursa-Kusadasi-Ephesus-Pamukale-Konya-Cappadocia-Sivas-Amasya-Ankara

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Turkey Fellowship


In the summer of 2007, Ms. Avery journeyed to Turkey with 20 educators from around the country as part of a Turkey Fellowship made possible through a grant from the Turkish Foundation in cooperation with The World Affairs Council of Connecticut and Yale PIER Institute. I was selected through a highly competitive process and will be a part of a four member Connecticut delegation of educators participating in this 17 day Fellowship, July 25th through the 10th of August.

Following the study tour I will be leading in workshops open to the public through Yale PIER on Turkey and I will also be sharing all that I learned with my students and fellow teachers. I am so looking forward to it!! So stay tuned because there's more to come!

No comments: